Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many achieve the look they've been dreaming of with our simple whitening procedure.
This procedure involves a mild bleaching process that whitens the teeth. It is important to realize that there are over-the-counter whitening products that are ineffective. Our office uses a whitening system only available through a dentist’s office.
Teeth become discolored for different reasons:
- Frequently drinking coffee, tea, colas, red wine, dark berries and their juices.
- Some antibiotics may darken developing teeth in children.
- Aging - The dentin underneath the enamel of a tooth gradually darkens with age.
- Use of tobacco products.
- Accidents - a tooth has been traumatized, sometimes the nerve will gradually "die," and the tooth becomes dark.
- After root canal therapy, a tooth will generally darken.
- Excessive fluoride, which is found naturally in some water.
Dr. Carrie Hui offers teeth whitening to brighten and beautify any smile. Stains and discolorations from food, beverages, tobacco, and the natural aging process are no match for today's modern teeth whitening methods. Teeth whitening should be done only under a dentist's care. Tooth-bleaching under controlled dental office conditions is safe and effective, and you can feel confident that the methods used have undergone scientific assessment. We offer our patients a multitude of whitening options both for in-office or take home.
There are many options when evaluating tooth whitening systems including:
- Professionally applied in-office dental bleaching
- At Home bleaching
- Whitening tooth pastes and bleach strips
To learn more about teeth whitening, we invite you to contact our office to schedule a consultation.